Sensate Focusing Sitemap
Contents in the Sensate Focusing Site:
Information on Sensate Focusing
How It Really Works
- What "Focusing" is and what it is not
- "It is all in the head"
- So what?
- For whom the following chapter are intended and for whom they are not
- The good news
- The bad news
- Respect for the suffering
- Only improvement
- The vengeance of psychology
- How and why to read this book
- Key to concepts, abbreviations and strange words
- Do it yourself - now!
- A warning for beginners
- First stage - the beginning steps of guided sensate focusing
- Daily Focusing
- The nape of the neck
- The facial muscles and the vocal cords
- The mouth
- The muscles of the body in general
- The common excitations and itching
- The general survey
- Focusing on the emotional expressions of others
- Second stage - recycled emotions (for very advanced focusers only)
- Why to recycle
- Why not Psychoanalysis?
- Hurrah for the practical leftism
- Synthetic emotion or "remedy before disaster"
- Special projects (for advanced focusers only)
- Impossible missions???
- Steps to be taken against psychosomatic disturbances
- Increasing the pleasure derived from smoking or curbing the habit
- The first step - preliminaries
- The second step - getting acquainted with the habit
- The third step - the beginning of the real struggle
- The fourth step - the real struggle itself
- The fifth step - branching to restrictors and abolitionists
- The sixth step - the decisive struggle
- The seventh step - the final assault
- Regular maintenance
- Vicarious focusing on smoking
- Regulating the sexual functioning and reducing disturbances
- "Cultivating the voice" and the reduction of tension
- Controlling the body weight
- Concluding remarks
continue story below
- A short guide for the focusing "coach"
- General recommendations for professionals
- The main body of the guide to the focusing "coach"
- The emotions
- What are the emotions
- The biological basis of the emotions
- The basic emotions
- The list of 15 basic emotions:
- The essence of emotional phenomenon
- How are the emotions of daily life created?
- The emotional experience
- The activation programs
- Ad hoc activation programs
- The emotional Supra-Programs
- The cover-programs
- The trash-programs
How it Works
- How it really works
- Paying attention
- Biofeedback or how the head works
- The lost paradox
- Selected Bibliography Supplement: A form for marking the time when bad habits are activated
back to: Sensate Focusing Homepage
Staff, H. (2009, January 1). Sensate Focusing Sitemap, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2023, April 1 from https://www.healthyplace.com/alternative-mental-health/sensate-focusing/sensate-focusing-sitemap
Last Updated: July 22, 2014