Rape Victim Stories: Real Stories of Being Raped
Rape victim stories can be very difficult to read, frightening and emotionally draining for some but stories of rape show other victims that they are not alone in their struggles. Rape stories detail the many abuses that some people suffer and yet survive and go on to succeed in recovering and regaining control of their lives. Rape victim stories can help others to realize that there are other survivors that have been through exactly what they have and come out the other side a whole person.
The following rape stories contain scenes of abuse, sexual assault, incest and violence. The people in these rape victim stories have been badly wounded by these events and yet have the courage to stand up and say what has happened to them. Each of these rape stories speaks to the courage of the person who has shared it.
Rape Stories from Real People
- Sexual Assault, Rape Survivor Stories
- After Life of Sexual Abuse, Going to Police Turns into Nightmare
- Incest Paves the Way for Adult Rape
- A Wife Escapes Her Rapist, Abusive Husband
- Incest Survivor Considers Herself a 'Second Time Virgin'
- Stranger Rape Survivor Tells Others to 'Think Straight'
- Rape Victims Wishes She Had Gone to the Police
- Younger Rapist Terrifies Older Victim Into Silence
- Abusers Induce Multiple Miscarriages After Victim Gets Pregnant
- Incest, Rape Survivor Proclaims She Will Heal From Abuse
- Multiple Rape Survivor Knows She's Strong and Proud
- Young Girl Raped by 'Friend' and Called a Whore
- Rape Survivor Wakes Up and Realizes It Isn't Her Fault
- Survivor Takes Three Years to Tell Date Rape Story
- Rape Survivor Knows It Isn't Her Fault
Tracy, N. (2012, July 28). Rape Victim Stories: Real Stories of Being Raped, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2020, July 10 from https://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/rape/rape-victim-stories-real-stories-of-being-raped