Positive Qualities of ADD
- We are intelligent and highly motivated by intellectual challenges.
- We are creative and highly imaginative, and can express ourselves in unique ways.
- We have high energy and meet challenges with enthusiasm.
- We are intuitive and can easily sense the needs and feelings of others.
- We are resourceful, and can devise ways and means to accomplish things.
- We are warmhearted and enjoy doing things for others.
- We are humorous and have an ability to make others laugh.
- We are hardworking and have a never-say-die approach to life.
- We are willing to take risks and see risk-taking as a form of excitement.
- We are loyal, honest, and trustworthy.
- We are flexible, and adapt easily to change.
- We are change-agents, and like the intrigue involved in change.
- We are productive and effective if we like what we are doing.
- We are forgiving, and rarely hold grudges.
- We are good observers of the world around us, and are able to find quick solutions to complicated situations.
next: Resource Room - Tips for a Working Model
~ back to Parent Advocate homepage
~ adhd library articles
~ all add/adhd articles
Staff, H. (2007, June 7). Positive Qualities of ADD, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2023, March 22 from https://www.healthyplace.com/adhd/articles/positive-qualities-of-add
Last Updated: February 13, 2016