Workaholic Quiz: Am I A Workaholic?
Workaholics Anonymous has 20 questions, used as a screening tool, to help determine if you are a workaholic? If you answer yes to 3 or more questions, you may have a problem worth discussing with a mental health counselor or your doctor.
Find info about Signs of Workaholic.
Take the Workaholic Quiz
- Do you get more excited about your work than about family or anything else?
- Are there times when you can charge through your work and other times when you can't?
- Do you take work with you to bed? On weekends? On vacation?
- Is work the activity you like to do best and talk about most?
- Do you work more than 40 hours a week?
- Do you turn your hobbies into money-making ventures?
- Do you take complete responsibility for the outcome of your work efforts?
- Have your family or friends given up expecting you on time?
- Do you take on extra work because you are concerned that it won't otherwise get done?
- Do you underestimate how long a project will take and then rush to complete it?
- Do you believe that it is okay to work long hours if you love what you are doing?
- Do you get impatient with people who have other priorities besides work?
- Are you afraid that if you don't work hard you will lose your job or be a failure?
- Is the future a constant worry for you even when things are going very well?
- Do you do things energetically and competitively including play?
- Do you get irritated when people ask you to stop doing your work in order to do something else?
- Have your long hours hurt your family or other relationships?
- Do you think about your work while driving, falling asleep or when others are talking?
- Do you work or read during meals?
- Do you believe that more money will solve the other problems in your life?
Read about Work Addiction Treatment.
- Workaholics Anonymous
Gluck, S. (2021, December 16). Workaholic Quiz: Am I A Workaholic?, HealthyPlace. Retrieved on 2023, June 8 from https://www.healthyplace.com/addictions/work-addiction/workaholic-quiz-am-i-a-workaholic
Last Updated: December 30, 2021